BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To make a reservation we kindly ask you to provide Your credit card details and accept the terms and conditions.
2. The room in the hotel is reserved for one night.
3. The room is assumed to be reserved for one night unless the Guest specified differently.
4. Check-in begins at. 2.p.m. and check out is at. 1 p.m.
5. Payment is at the moment of check-out, unless otherwise specified (NON-REF reservations) or guest use special offers.
6. All prices listed on the website include VAT tax, Free breakfast, free WI-FI internet access and free access to Monopol Fitness Center.
7. Children of all ages are welcome
The accommodation for children up to 12 years is free of charge when sleeping on existing bed or crib.
The accommodation for children up to 3 years is free of charge when sleeping on baby coat.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2 each. Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
8. Breakfast for children.
Free breakfast for children up to 3 years old.
From 4 to 15 years of age – breakfast fee of 50 PLN / night / person;
From 16 years of age – breakfast fee of 70 zł / day / person.
9. Small pets are allowed. Extra charges may apply. Additional charges apply: small animal (cat, dog) – 50 PLN / day; Large – 100 zł / day.
10. Additional charges will not be automatically added to the total cost of the reservation and must be paid directly at the property.
II. METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro.
Payments in Euro we accept in Visa, MasterCard, Maestro only.
III. CANCELLATION POLICY
In order to cancel or reschedule your reservation please contact the Hotel. Cancellation and prepayments policies, depend on the offer chosen. If you do not use or do not cancel your reservation you will be charged for the first day and the rest of your reservation will be automatically canceled.
1. The following standard cancellation terms apply to individual reservations, i.e. when booking is for max. 5 rooms. They do not apply to group offers.
Non-refundable rate with breakfast: Your credit card will be charged for entire stay when making the reservation. This reservation is non-refundable.
Standard rate with breakfast include: Free cancellation is possible 1 day prior to the arrival date. Reservation cancellation should be made via email. In case of no-show, 100% of the first night’s price will be charged as penalty, the remaining room nights will be automatically cancelled. Please note that the hotel reserves the rights to pre-authorize your credit card prior to your arrival.
2. When booking more than 5 rooms for a specific date, the conditions for a free cancellation and prepayment of the reservation will be determined separately. For this purpose, please contact the hotel reception.
All complaints concerning the stay at the Hotel are to be submitted as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after leaving the Hotel via e-mail.
V. PERSONAL DATA
a. All personal data collected at the website http://www.hotel.com.pl is administered by Holding Liwa Sp. z o. o., a company headquartered in Warszawa (Postal code: 01-401), ul. Górczewska 53, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, No 12 Business Division of the National Court Register under the entry number KRS 0000324377.
b. Personal data will be collected in connection with the service provided, for the purpose and within the scope necessary to make and proceed with the booking.
c. Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to execute the contract and after the term of the contract for the purposes, during the period, and within the scope indicated by the provisions of a relevant law or to secure possible future claims.
d. The Management Board of Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o. (email@example.com)
shall act as the Administrator of the Information Security at Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o.
e. Any person the data concern has the right to access, amend, delete, limit the scope of processing, transfer and object to the processing of the same.
f. Any person the data concern can lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if, in such person’s opinion, data processing infringes the provisions of generally applicable laws.
g. Disclosing personal data is voluntary however it is a prerequisite to make and proceed the booking.
h. Personal data is protected against unauthorized disclosure to unauthorized persons, coming into possession of unauthorized persons, destruction, loss, damage, alteration or processing which is not consistent with the provisions of the Act on personal data protection.
1. Legal grounds for personal data protection
Personal data shall be processed in order to execute the contract (Art. 6 Section 1 letter b) of the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “r.o.d.o.”) and marketing the own products or services of the data administrator (Art. 6 Section 1 letter f) of r.o.d.o.). Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to execute the contract and afterwards within the time and scope required by the legal regulations or to secure possible claims in the future.
2. Scope of data processing
Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o. processes the following of your personal data: first name, surname, contact data (email address, telephone number), credit card number, dates of stay and, if need be, preferences concerning selection of drinks (through add-ons tab) as well as the information on the number and age of people accompanying the guest making the booking.
3. Transferring the personal data to other entities
a. Personal data of the Users shall not be transferred to other entities.
b. Personal data of the Users shall not be transferred to third countries.
a. When you enter our website, cookie files are collected which contain a string of text that may contain personal data in the form of the computer’s IP address and a unique device identifier stored in the file. These files are not stored on the company’s servers, and data from them is only read when visiting the website. More information about cookies can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
b. The legal grounds for collecting the data identified through cookie files is Art. 23 Section 1 Par. 5 of u.o.d.o. (and after 25 May 2018 Art. 6 Section 1 letter “f” of r.o.d.o.), which allows for personal data processing in order to achieve a justified goal of the data administrator. Such a goal is to tailor the site to personal settings of a user and remember the data introduced by the user when using the server as well as to carry out a statistical analysis concerning website users and visitors for the needs of the website administrator.
c. The user may not consent for collecting “cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings of the browser he uses, as described above, however in such a case using all functions of the website may not be possible.
d. Cookie files processed by the website owner shall include:
– cookies necessary for proper functioning of certain elements of the website – e.g. proceeding with payment. Were such cookies not collected it would not be possible to use all the functions of the website in a proper manner.
– cookies that remember page settings – e.g. cookies that enable auto-completion of certain fields when making the booking.
– cookies used to analyze website traffic. Such analysis is carried out using Google Analytics tool, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Such data shall exclude personal data.
e. The Administrator shall not combine the data obtained from “cookies” of the website users with any other data it possesses or may possess nor will it make any copies of the same on its own servers. Data from “cookies” shall not be transferred to other entities, nor to any third country.
f. You may access your data by analyzing the content of “cookies” in the text stream as collected on the computer disc, which is then used by the website and delete it at any time.
g. You have the right to remove your data, raise objections as to processing of the same, as well as file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Data published on the www.monopolkatowice.hotel.com.pl web page do not constitute offer of contract in the view of the Civil Code. Hotel Monopol is not responsible for distortion of the information caused by errors and system malfunctions.