I. Information on personal data protection
1. All personal data collected at the website https://www.monopolkatowice.hotel.com.pl is administered by Holding Liwa Sp. z o. o., a company headquartered in Warszawa (Postal code: 01-401), ul. Górczewska 53, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, No 12 Business Division of the National Court Register under the entry number KRS 0000324377.
2. Personal data will be collected in connection with the service provided, for the purpose and within the scope necessary to make and proceed with the booking.
3. Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to execute the contract and after the term of the contract for the purposes, during the period, and within the scope indicated by the provisions of a relevant law or to secure possible future claims.
4. The Management Board of Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o. (email@example.com)
shall act as the Administrator of the Information Security at Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o.
5. Any person the data concern has the right to access, amend, delete, limit the scope of processing, transfer and object to the processing of the same.
6. Any person the data concern can lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if, in such person’s opinion, data processing infringes the provisions of generally applicable laws.
7. Disclosing personal data is voluntary however it is a prerequisite to make and proceed the booking.
8. Personal data is protected against unauthorized disclosure to unauthorized persons, coming into possession of unauthorized persons, destruction, loss, damage, alteration or processing which is not consistent with the provisions of the Act on personal data protection.
II. Legal grounds for personal data protection
Personal data shall be processed in order to execute the contract (Art. 6 Section 1 letter b) of the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “r.o.d.o.”) and marketing the own products or services of the data administrator (Art. 6 Section 1 letter f) of r.o.d.o.). Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to execute the contract and afterwards within the time and scope required by the legal regulations or to secure possible claims in the future.
III. Scope of data processing
Holding Liwa Sp. z o.o. processes the following of your personal data: first name, surname, contact data (email address, telephone number), credit card number, dates of stay and, if need be, preferences concerning selection of drinks (through add-ons tab) as well as the information on the number and age of people accompanying the guest making the booking.
IV. Transferring the personal data to other entities
1. Personal data of the Users shall not be transferred to other entities.
2. Personal data of the Users shall not be transferred to third countries.
1. When you enter our website, cookie files are collected which contain a string of text that may contain personal data in the form of the computer’s IP address and a unique device identifier stored in the file. These files are not stored on the company’s servers, and data from them is only read when visiting the website. More information about cookies can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
2. The legal grounds for collecting the data identified through cookie files is Art. 23 Section 1 Par. 5 of u.o.d.o. (and after 25 May 2018 Art. 6 Section 1 letter “f” of r.o.d.o.), which allows for personal data processing in order to achieve a justified goal of the data administrator. Such a goal is to tailor the site to personal settings of a user and remember the data introduced by the user when using the server as well as to carry out a statistical analysis concerning website users and visitors for the needs of the website administrator.
3. The user may not consent for collecting “cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings of the browser he uses, as described above, however in such a case using all functions of the website may not be possible.
4. Cookie files processed by the website owner shall include:
a. cookies necessary for proper functioning of certain elements of the website – e.g. proceeding with payment. Were such cookies not collected it would not be possible to use all the functions of the website in a proper manner.
b. cookies that remember page settings – e.g. cookies that enable auto-completion of certain fields when making the booking.
c. cookies used to analyze website traffic. Such analysis is carried out using Google Analytics tool, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Such data shall exclude personal data.
5. The Administrator shall not combine the data obtained from “cookies” of the website users with any other data it possesses or may possess nor will it make any copies of the same on its own servers. Data from “cookies” shall not be transferred to other entities, nor to any third country.
6. You may access your data by analyzing the content of “cookies” in the text stream as collected on the computer disc, which is then used by the website and delete it at any time.
7. You have the right to remove your data, raise objections as to processing of the same, as well as file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.